Assortment & Distribution Streamlined.Navigate the increasingly complex and crowded retail landscape with smart assortment strategies
The Assortment & Distribution Suite
Optimize your category assortment to deliver top line growth
It is vital for CPG companies and retailers to ensure that their products meet consumer demand in order to minimize lost opportunities and increase sales. Using the Assortment & Distribution suite of applications offered by Co.dx, you can now optimize product pack mix, plan product range & SKU allocation across retailers.
Co.dx’s Range Planner enables you to meticulously plan and execute category assortment using data driven analysis on consumer purchase behavior, loyalty, as well as help gauge the effect of transferrable demand to maximize shelf productivity. With our Range Planner, you can,
- Tailor the right assortment framework for geographies and channels
- Understand category trends by segments, brands, format, consumer preferences and so on, to identify strategic product opportunities that meet shopper needs
- Optimize brand pack type with price points based on defined brand roles & identify brand growth opportunities where brands are currently absent
- Develop pipeline plans that connect with distribution impact analysis, which are measured and modelled against past distribution and sale benchmark rates using the scenario planner
Co.dx’s Assortment Performance delivers insights on category performance that allow you to closely inspect and understand the performance to plan strategies that reflect the objectives for the categories. With the Assortment Performance application, you can,
- Tap into missed opportunities and identify under/over performing product segments with a historical perspective on assortment performance in comparison to the market
- Calculate the true incremental gain of each unit with respect to other units in the assortment and improve profit margins by delisting underperforming products
- Measure effectiveness of assortment by analyzing pre and post assortment optimization which includes category scorecards, distribution reports, pareto charts and planogram analysis
- Measure impact of range optimization, distribution management and innovation on value and volume of sales through Co.dx’s scenario modeller
Interested in Improving your Assortment Plan?
Get in touch with us for a demo!